We are excited to welcome SPG members to our resort. Unfortunately, as a villa-style resort, we are unable to offer standard SPG privileges at all times. To ensure your stay goes as smoothly as possible, please refer to frequently asked questions below. Learn more about our resort's SPG Terms & Conditions.
1. Do you have a Sheraton Club upgrade available?
Currently, Sheraton Club is not a feature offered at our resort. Therefore we do not provide upgrades to Sheraton Club Level, which includes access to a Sheraton Club Lounge or Lobby Bar or complimentary robes and slippers.
2. Do you have a Lost & Found?
Yes. Please visit this website and reference resort code #10836 to submit an item(s).
3. Can SPG members still check out at 4:00 p.m.?
Check out is at 10:00 a.m. for all guests. Because our villa-style resort is much more spacious and spread out than a standard hotel, our cleaning crew needs to access your villa earlier to prepare for the next guest.
4. Is there a dedicated SPG line at the Welcome Center?
Yes, and it is also used by our villa owners and other villa renters.
5. What category is your resort and how many points can I redeem?
SVR is a category 4 resort and points are redeemed according to the following villa types:
6. Do you have complimentary WiFi?
- Two-bedroom Villa: 20,000 points (per night) – (1,000 sq. ft. – 1,400 sq. ft)
- One-bedroom Villa: 10,000 points (per night) – (425 sq. ft. – 550 sq. ft)
Wifi is complimentary throughout the resort; however, due to the expansive nature of the property, it may work better in some areas than in others.
7. How should I get around Orlando and the resort?
Due to the spacious nature of our resort, we highly recommend that all guests bring their own vehicle to get around the resort and Orlando. We do offer complimentary self-parking and a Tickets and Transportation Desk to help you plan your stay and day-trips to nearby attractions.
8. How large is your resort?
Our resort spans over 135 acres. View our Resort Map to learn more.